March 16, 2009

Freshness!!

Okey Dokey!

Here's to a new beginning :D This is my first year at Ringling, although now there's only about two months left of school. I have NO idea why I've waited this long to start posting my art and such... Anyway! I figured I should blog here to show everyone what I've been working on and to share my art with friends, family, and the like.

This first year is my foundation year in the CORE program, so I don't have much actual animation work to show for. Most of my work from this year will consist of figure studies and observational drawings. There will be a few short animations, but not many since I've only JUST started my Traditional Animation class.

I'll try my best to keep this updated! Thanks-a-million! Toodles!

Alex "Louie" Boatman

No comments:

Post a Comment