September 27, 2010

Walk Cycle

So our first CA (computer animation) assignment was to do a walk cycle that portrays a personality, and we were given one week to do it. The character's name is Artie, and he was given to us by our teacher to use for the first three assignments. I just went in and gave him a different look by turning him into a mime (I redid the textures and modeled a pie and hat).

It was a bit odd working in Maya again after so many months away, so it took me a bit to get re-accustomed, but I think I managed okay. I'm fairly happy with my walk, but I wish it was more "snappy" instead of being so evenly timed. The hand is a little too fluid too lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi nice skill done very good i am wajahat from india Multimedia Freelancer and Online tutor visit my website for more detail

    http://www.creativedesigneronline.com

    ReplyDelete